Purpose: To help the participant define leadership, recognize and develop the skills and tools needed to achieve, and to make the commitment to take Positive Action!
- What is my responsibility as a leader? (3 hours)
- Define Leadership
- My responsibility as it relates to me
- My responsibility as it relates to my co-workers
- My responsibility as it relates to the whole company
- Getting and keeping only the “Best” people! (3 hours)
- Avoiding the “Crisis” hire
- Developing the art of open end questioning in the interview process
- The fundamentals of how to critique those you are leading
- How to use the “Triple T” process as a positive and effective leadership tool
- Communicating as an effective leader. (3 hours)
- Learn the art of giving instructions
- Developing your listening skills
- Developing your verbal and non-verbal communication skills in both the listening (responding) and presenting modes.
- Increasing worker productivity (3 hours)
- Define your expectations clearly
- Develop the “Pull” action to create the “and then some” attitude
- Understanding “time management” as a minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day process
- Developing a measurable plan of accountability for you and those you are leading!
Contact Us for more information, pricing, and availability!