Purpose: This series is designed to enlighten, educate, entertain, and inspire the participants to take POSITIVE ACTION!
- The Individual
- Self esteem or Self worth – What is the difference?
- Discovering the “real you”
- Accepting responsibility for the “real you”
- How to use stress for positive personal growth
- Expanding your energy levels and creating more than you thought
- The Co-Worker
- Making the “I am a team player” decision
- Be a positive giver instead of a used and abused giver
- Forgiving and its role in the team concept
- Determination as a source of positive power
- Developing the art of flexibility
- Organization and direction (turning problems into challenges and being a solution provider)
- The Customer
- Blending stage one and two to provide a catalyst for stage three
- Hospitality is more than a smile – it is an attitude!
- Attitude is contagious – Make sure yours is worth catching!
- Hospitality / Customer service – meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Just what does our customer / guest expect?
- The seven guest expectations
- It is not WHAT YOU are it is what THEY THINK you are!
- The five things customers fear most
- Seeing problems as opportunities
- Preparing for the challenge of tomorrow’s customer
- Developing your communication skills
- Action items to increase your teams “Positive happy attitude”
- Reaping the rewards!
Contact Us for more information, pricing, and availability!